tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Josef Whiter <jwhi...@redhat.com>
Subject Tomcat in a clustered Enviroment
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:02:37 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to setup tomcat in a simple failover cluster.  I have
configured tomcat to bind to the virtual IP address thats setup in
cluster suite, but whenever I start the service it does not open any of
the ports its supposed to.  I get one little blip in my catalina.out
file, which never shows up when i start it normally

Created MBeanServer with ID: 42d8b7dd:1034f377a4e:-8000:legion3.perf.redhat.com:1

The process shows up in ps auxw like normal, it just wont accept any
connections, not to the Virtual IP, not to localhost or the actual IP of
the cluster node.  I've attatched my server.xml file so you can see my
configuration.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you,

Josef Whiter