tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Scot Meyer <scotchy32...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: extending the Catalina Realm login
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:24:23 GMT
The following source folder may be of help.
/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28-src/jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/realm
/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28-src/jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/authenticator
/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28-src/jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/valves/ValveBase.java

But before you go changing the source to suit your
needs make sure LoginContext for JAAS is not what you
are looking for.

Scotchy