tomcat-users mailing list archives

From S M <iwantajav...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: class path (UNCLASSIFIED)
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:06:40 GMT
The same as before.
C:\javacode>javac HelloWorld.java
HelloWorld.java:2: package javax.servlet does not exist
import javax.servlet.*;
^
HelloWorld.java:3: package javax.servlet.http does not exist
import javax.servlet.http.*;
^
HelloWorld.java:5: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class HttpServlet
location: class HelloWorld
public class HelloWorld extends HttpServlet {
                                ^
HelloWorld.java:7: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class HttpServletRequest
location: class HelloWorld
public void service(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) th
rows ServletException, IOException {
                    ^
HelloWorld.java:7: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class HttpServletResponse
location: class HelloWorld
public void service(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) th
rows ServletException, IOException {
                                                ^
HelloWorld.java:7: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class ServletException
location: class HelloWorld
public void service(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) th
rows ServletException, IOException {

     ^
6 errors

"Samara, Fadi N Mr ACSIM/ASPEX" <Fadi.Samara@hqda.army.mil> wrote: