tomcat-users mailing list archives

From S M <>
Subject Re: class path
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:39:55 GMT
sorry for the confusion, but i have set CLASSPATH, i echoed on cmd as mentioned and yes it
shows me the CLASSPATH as listed below

Steve Ochani <> wrote:Hi,

Did you set class_path or CLASSPATH ?

try running a prompt and typing

and see if you get actual directory listings of everything you mentioned inlcuding the

-Steve O.

On 12 Apr 2005 at 21:03, S M wrote:

> I have set the class_path as ".;C:\javacode;%CATALINA_HOME%;%CATALINA_HOME%\common\lib\servlet.jar;%J2EE_HOME%\lib\j2ee.jar;"
> where ";C:\javacode" had the source code.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he
learned in school. -Albert Einstein

Steve O.

New pics: B17G and B24

B17G WWII Bomber "Yankee Lady" Flight I took

SUNY NCC Physical Sciences Dept.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

  Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger