tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "jefou" <>
Subject Connector on Solaris 10
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 15:59:52 GMT

I have setup Solaris 10 OS on AMD64 and I am trying to build the JK connector for Apache2
with Tomcat5, but I am not having any success at all with neither the Solaris nor the GNU
gcc compiler. This is the only missing piece for my 64-bit java framework. I would hate to
have Tomcat serve my static content or use a different OS just because of this problem.

Did anyone compile the JK connector on a i86 64-bit architecture? Does anyone know where I
could find a compiled version of the for AMD64 solaris or where I could get more

Much appreciated,

Sent via the YourWebPro EMail system at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: