tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Krishnakant Mane <compactsolut...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: still not clear with connection pooling in tomcat
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 06:16:00 GMT
hello doug,
I am sending the following details on the questions
you asked.
and thanks for your help.
I am using mysql as the database back-end and tomcat
version 5.  I have the mysql jdbc the latest stable
version.  and the server is right now going to support
a single application but I plan to serve more apps in
a few days.
Please help me with the info I need.  I will be
obliged if u could give an example.
I am again thankfull to you as you exactly understood
my problem and the confusion I faced with the articles
on the net.
Please provide a servlet based example not a jsp one.
thanks again
Krishnakant