tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Quinten Verheyen" <q.verhe...@ringring.be>
Subject RE: URL encoding/decoding of UTF-8 characters
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 15:17:55 GMT
Indeed, I had the same problem on 5.0.25 once, use this filter in your web.xml to have UTF-8
encoding for all requests.

	<filter>
		<filter-name>encodingFilter</filter-name>
		<filter-class>filters.SetCharacterEncodingFilter</filter-class>
		<init-param>
			<param-name>encoding</param-name>
			<param-value>UTF-8</param-value>
		</init-param>
	</filter>
	<filter-mapping>
		<filter-name>encodingFilter</filter-name>
		<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
	</filter-mapping>

Regards,