tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jorge Davila <is...@nicaraguarealestate.com>
Subject Re: Tutorial
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:06:53 GMT
Well.. the first thing to do is download all files.

In fedora core 3 there are some things that not run will the java
installation packed with the system. If posible, don't install java from
fc3's cd.

Install java, then tomcat.

In my opinion the best source of information for java is:

http://java.sun.com/docs
http://www.jdocentral.com

For tomcat:

If you has successfully installed Java install Tomcat and try

http://127.0.0.1:8080/tomcat-docs/

Additionally:

You can search information in:

http://db.apache.org/ojb/docu/index.html

About the Object/Relational Java Bridge.

Best regards,

Jorge Dávila.