tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de>
Subject Re: mod_jk working together with mod_userdir - possible or not?
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:50:28 GMT
I got it partially working,

<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.startup.UserConfig"
directoryName="public_html"
userClass="org.apache.catalina.startup.PasswdUserDatabase"/>

added in server.xml shows local users dirs. but local defined ones only.

Is there anyway to got user directories out from nss, to get home
directories from name service switch modules like nis or ldap?

best regards

Torsten Krah