tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Will Hartung" <wi...@msoft.com>
Subject Re: Any better way to do this?
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 00:14:39 GMT

Actually that's a perfect way to do it. You simply write the filter, install
it, and be done with it. The challenge being integrating with the Blog
software's registration system, perhaps, but the beauty of the system is
that the blogging servlets/JSPs/etc. are totally ignorant of the change, and
you can move ahead with very little knowledge of how the blogging software
works or is configured. It's a nice, non-invasive system to do exactly what
you want.

Regards,

Will Hartung
(willh@msoft.com)