tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pandey, Abhimanyu" <>
Subject RE: Tomcat & SSL Issues
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 12:50:03 GMT
Look at your file

Also which version of java are you using?  Baltimore is working with
java 1.3.1 not 1.4 so maybe that is a problem.

"...the journey IS the destination..."

-----Original Message-----
From: LGM []
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 2:17 PM
Subject: Tomcat & SSL Issues

Hello List,

I am trying to configure tomcat for SSL on Red Hat 8.0 and I run the
keytool script to obtain a CSR for my Certificate Authority. I am
getting the following error:

#$JAVA_HOME/bin/keytool -certreq -keyalg RSA -alias tomcat -file

keytool error: Error decoding
X.509 certificate: com.baltimore.jcrypto.coders.CoderException:
com.baltimore.jcrypto.asn1.ASN1Integer; java.lang.ClassCastException:

Does anyone have any ideas what's going on here? Thanks in advance!!

Luciano M.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail: