tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Eric Miller" <jemil...@uchicago.edu>
Subject Way to specify SingleSignOn session timeout?
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:55:29 GMT
I'm using the SingleSignOn valve with Tomcat 5.5.9. Does anyone know what
the default session timeout is set to? Is there a way to specify this
timeout?

I'm finding that sometimes my session will timeout within an application,
but, it doesn't redisplay the login page. I want to try to set it up so that
the session timeout period is the same for all my applications (and the same
for the global one) and that whenever the session times out, the login page
is displayed.

Jon