tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Südkamp <michael.suedk...@docware.de>
Subject AW: Jk and IIS 6 slow (resent)
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:05:07 GMT
Hello Mladen,

Checking again revealed that the IIS default website itself has become slow.
We hadn't noticed this before because we don't use the IIS for anything else
than for the Tomcat redirect. We have no idea what has happened to the
default web site. If we add a new one, it's fast again.

So sorry for blaming JK.

Michael