tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Lipscombe" <adam.lipsco...@expensys.com>
Subject RE: Session object not the same in different JSP's
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:24:04 GMT
Thanks for that Wendy.

I thought it might be your suggestion about caching so I added code to the
JSP's to disable the browser cache.
I also added logging to display the session ID's and they are indeed
different:

>From the JSP that invokes the modal dialog: sessionID =
0E07F517D6AD7002500A46A6B37798F9
>From the modal dialog JSP itself: sessionID =
74D52752E99875A00132DE792311124B

This seems very odd. Does anyone have any ideas why they should be
different?
It only happens intermittently but once it starts to happen once has to shut
down TC to recover it.

TIA -Adam