tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Roland Carlsson <rol...@alfa-moving.se>
Subject Reload webapp and context
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:32:54 GMT
Hi!

I have a problem with an webapp with deploying webapps. The problem is the
contextfile that since my development environment differs a little to my
deployment environment have to be edited a little after deployment. But how
do I force tomcat to re-load the context? Right now the only way I know
about is to reboot tomcat witch leads to a full stop of all my web-apps
instead of only one witch in turn leads to more complaints from my users.

So, is there a way to force reload of the context when reloading the
web-app?

Thanks in advance
Roland Carlsson