tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Acácio Furtado Costa <Acac...@magnesita.com.br>
Subject TOMCAT 5.0.28 applications using https in 443 port and other appliction with https and computer certificate in the same server.
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 19:41:30 GMT

We are using TomCat 5.0.28 with about six deployed applications. These applications are using
JNDI realm with https on port 443. The connector on port 443 is using a valid digital certificate.
We are now designing a new application that will use a machine certificate and https access
into a two level authentication process.

 Does anyone know how to do so?

Thanks you for any help,

Acacio Furtado Costa
Pesquisa e Tecnologia