tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Usint getRemoteUser() method
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 17:16:54 GMT
I disagree if you are not using Apache as a webserver, IIS -> Tomcat via JK is very easy
these days. Not only that, you can take advantage of IIS's point and click configuration and
also get it serving out static resources nice and easily from Tomcat, all easily configurable.
Plus it leverages existing Microsoft infrastructure and knowledge that exists in Windows-based
organisations. If you're using Apache as a webserver, fair enough I agree with you, jCIFs
is fine.

Cheers, Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software