tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Need access to classes outside Tomcat for JSPs
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 13:56:45 GMT
1. Yes people do read, and offer advice based on whether a) they can and b) how rude the poster
is. You fall into (b) right now, so good luck.

2. Tomcat, not TomCat.

3. This is a voluntary user list and you should not "expect" to receive help as you seem to.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474