tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Barnett <jeffrey.barn...@yale.edu>
Subject Re: Admin application creates duplicate "secure" attribute in server.xml
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 16:41:38 GMT
Mike, unfortunately I'm only gotten better at restoring server.xml after
it has been corrupted.  You are the first person from the tomcat-user
list to even confirm that the problem exits on other sites.. One
consultant I consulted said that they had never heard of the problem,
but that we were also the first site he had worked with that actually
used the admin function actively,  By the way, just for the record, not
only the secure attribute, but also the protocol attribute is
duplicated, right?  And only on the SSL connector.

Mike Dippold wrote:

>I just wanted to check to see if you have figured anything out with the tomcat admin ssl
duplicate problem.  I have tried it on 5.0.28 and also 5.5.7 and every time I change a datasource
or anything else, it corrupts the xml.