tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Purcell" <spurc...@vertisinc.com>
Subject Tomcat 5-5.7 make reload classes?
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 20:26:30 GMT
First time using the manager application. I deployed a war file into my webapps, and all is
good. Problem is, if I update class file in newly created webapp, it does not recompile automatically
like my old 4x did. I had to do a "reload" from the manager to see the changes.

If my new webapp is called "lesson1" where do I set the reload="true"?

Thanks,

Scott K Purcell | Developer | VERTIS |
555 Washington Ave. 4th Floor | St. Louis, MO 63101 |
314.588.0720 Ext:1320 | spurcell@vertisinc.com | http://www.vertisinc.com <http://www.vertisinc.com/>

Vertis is the premier provider of targeted advertising, media, and
marketing services that drive consumers to marketers more effectively.