tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andy Kriger <andy.kri...@gmail.com>
Subject 5.5.8 release timeframe?
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 20:07:15 GMT
I've read the FAQ regarding 'when it's ready' and I haven't seen
anything about this in the mailing list archives, however, I still
need to be able to answer this question for my boss.

We started up the 5.5 path with .4, which had a bug with POST and
basic auth that required upgrading to .7 which has a bug with
DataSources not closing connections that is fixed in .8 - can anyone
give a timeframe for a 5.5.8 release? A rough scale would be fine -
days? weeks? months?

Even a guesstimate based on experience with how long previous alpha's
took to release would help me ease my boss's concerns.

thx
andy