tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Brizzell" <Christopher.Brizz...@firstnewyork.org>
Subject Page Redirect
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 16:31:15 GMT
I am running Tomcat 4.1 on a Windows 2003 server box, along with Apache
and JRE 1.4.1_06.

I have very little programming knowledge.

What I would like to do, is redirect any requests to
http://thisserver:9091/thiswebpage to go to
http://thisserver:8080/someotherwebpage.

Is this possible, and if so how do I go about this?

Thank you.

First New York FCU
Chris Brizzell
IT Analyst
518-393-1326 x1505
518-218-7908 (fax)
christopher.brizzell@firstnewyork.org
www.firstnewyork.org

to whom they are addressed.  Any review or distribution by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies
 in their entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.