tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <supp...@blizzard.com>
Subject Support Information Regarding - Missing Characters
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 08:59:44 GMT
Thank you for emailing Blizzard Entertainments Technical Support Department. In order to provide
you with greater assistance, we have developed an automated reply system which evaluates your
message and generates a detailed response towards it.

Please read through this message as our automated reply system has helped many of our customers.
If the response given below does not assist you or it is not relevant towards your message,
please reply back to this email and a live technician will respond to you as soon as possible.

Support Information Regarding - Missing Characters:

For Diablo II characters:
If your Diablo II classic single player characters have disappeared after installing Diablo
II: Lord of Destruction then please download and install the latest patch for the Expansion
at (http://www.blizzard.com/patches/).

If your character is missing from your character list on Battle.net, your character may need
to be relinked to the account.  To request that we relink a character, please submit your
character information at (http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=eD2status000).

For World of Warcraft characters:
If your World of Warcraft character(s) is missing from your character list, please check to
ensure that you have selected the correct game server by clicking on the Change Realm button
in the character selection screen. Occasionally, crashes or server load issues will cause
individual characters or even your entire character list to not appear when you log into the
game. Be sure to scroll through the list of servers if you do not see yours on top.  You may
need to log out and try again later, after the servers have had time to reset.  Feel free
to check our realm status forum for any news/updates regarding your server at
(http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.aspx?fn=wow-realm-status).

If your character(s) is not appearing properly for more than a few hours, please email your
full information to WoWGM@Blizzard.com.

Please be sure to include the following information:

1. Account name
2. Character name
3. Server name that the character was created on

Also include a detailed description of the problem, including dates and times the problem
started. Our team will look into the problem and contact you with more information as soon
as possible.  We appreciate your patience as we look into this for you.

Again, if the response given above has not assisted you or it was not relevant towards your
message, please reply back to this email and a live technician will respond to you as soon
as possible.

Best Regards,
Blizzard Support Team
http://www.blizzard.com/support
Blizzard Entertainment

If you respond to this email, please attach all previous messages and files relating to this
issue.