tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Anand Pandey" <apan...@mahindrabt.com>
Subject HTTP: 500 Internal Server Error (Urjent)
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:45:22 GMT

Hi,
	Can any one help me out in this serious case that I'm facing while
uploading the files.
" Getting HTTP: 500 Internal server Error, while uploading the XML file
(5.44 KB approx).
I'm using Tomcat3.3.1 and JRE ver 1.2.
To upload the XML file request is sent to IIS thru which it is directed to
Tomcat using Re-Director.
What I'd observed is that file uploading is fine till Java memory
utilization goes upto 80MB,
after that HTTP: 500 Internal Server Error is thrown from the servlet (This
is just my observation)."

Thanks & Regards,
Anand

Disclaimer:
The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if
any) are privileged and confidential material of MBT and should not be disclosed to, used
by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s).   In case you are
not the desired addressee, you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the sender.
 The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if
any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority,
states them to be the views of MBT.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus.
 However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and MBT
is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use