tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Anand Pandey" <apan...@mahindrabt.com>
Subject HTTP: 500 Internal Server Error
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:32:25 GMT

Hi,
	I'm getting HTTP:500 Inernal Server Error Problem, while uploading the XML
file.
	The things that is getting strange to me is that uploading is done fine on
starting, but
	system starts throwing this error as files are loaded concurrentlya and
Threads seems to be hanged.
	I'm using Tomcat3.3.1 and JRE 1.2 .
	Can any one help me out in this.

Many Thanks,
Anand

Disclaimer:
The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if
any) are privileged and confidential material of MBT and should not be disclosed to, used
by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s).   In case you are
not the desired addressee, you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the sender.
 The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if
any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority,
states them to be the views of MBT.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus.
 However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and MBT
is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use