tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Russell" <richard.russ...@db.com>
Subject Re: Apache/Win32 + mod_jk problem
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:01:14 GMT
Thanks Andoni, that appeared to work.

However, I don't really understand why.

I had actually thought that this might be related to EAPI, which I
understand is the primary difference (apart from mod_ssl itself) between
Apache without SSL and Apache with SSL. However, I couldn't find any
mention of this in the JK docs, nor in the Apache or Tomcat docs, and
given that there was no option to download an EAPI/SSL Apache 1.3.33, and
no option to download a non-EAPI/SSL mod_jk 1.2.8, I presumed that they
were compatible. Certainly more likely than this one, which is allegedly
for Apache 1.3.31, and is an old version of mod_jk anyway.

Does this mean that there is no binary Win32 Apache 1.3.33 and mod_jk
1.2.8 that can be downloaded that work with each other? This seems a
little odd to me... Surely I'm missing something?

Cheers

Richard Russell
Deutsche Bank AG London
Global Markets Customer Solutions