tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aris Javier" <aris.jav...@eazix.com>
Subject RE: Java / Tomcat Job Abroad
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 05:24:56 GMT
Thanks Rhino for info.

Yeah, big adjustment in climate...
but that's one sacrifice I'm willing to take to make a living.

=)

-----Original Message-----
From: Rhino [mailto:rhino1@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 1:13 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Java / Tomcat Job Abroad

I think you'll find that there are Java jobs in Canada. I've seen some
at monster.ca and workopolis.ca. I don't know about Tomcat jobs; I've
never looked for Tomcat jobs.

I hope you like living in large cities in a climate that is sometimes
miserable (-40C in winter in Winnipeg for example) ;-)

Rhino