tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Mixon (qwest)" <rnmi...@qwest.net>
Subject RE: Architecture for application and web server
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:13:06 GMT
JBoss just did a free webinar that covered the topic pretty well and had
some nice PowerPoint slides. You can access the recorded webcast here:
  https://jboss.webex.com/jboss/onstage/tool/record/viewrecording1.php?E
ventID=136098785

But basically, Apache uses Tomcat's AJP protocol to talk with Tomcat,
forwarding responses according to its mapping file and received

HTH - Richard