tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Mixon (qwest)" <>
Subject RE: Architecture for application and web server
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:13:06 GMT
JBoss just did a free webinar that covered the topic pretty well and had
some nice PowerPoint slides. You can access the recorded webcast here:

But basically, Apache uses Tomcat's AJP protocol to talk with Tomcat,
forwarding responses according to its mapping file and received

HTH - Richard wrote:
> Hi,
> Could anyone let me know the link where I could find the
> "architecture"
> of how tomcat (application server) and apache (web server) interact
> using the connector. I need a detailed description of  how the
> communication generally takes place between them.
> Regards.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message