tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hausmann, Tobias" <tobias.hausm...@bmc.org>
Subject RE: Tomcat connector for AIX 5.2
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 15:08:44 GMT
Tony,

I had to use the connector source code http://archive.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk/v1.2.4/src/.
 I had some compiler issues with the version v1.2.3.  Otherwise it worked great.

Thanks for your help.

Tobias

-----Original Message-----
From: Fan, Tony [mailto:TFan@Kronos.com]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 9:51 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Cc: Hausmann, Tobias
Subject: RE: Tomcat connector for AIX 5.2

Hi,

    Here is what I did recently to make jk works with Apache 2.0.52 and  Jboss 3.2.5 in AIX
5.2+SP4.
1. download jk source from http://archive.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk/v1.2.3/src/
2. following the instruction in http://www.apache.org/~trawick/tomcataix.html#mod_jk_gcc
3. you may get compile error during Apache compiling with pthread,  instead of using pthread.h
from /usr/lib try to copy the one from you gcc3.2.2 source.

--Tony