tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Roland Carlsson <rol...@alfa-moving.se>
Subject Build a portal
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:39:57 GMT
Hi!

I have built an intranet for a while now and have build everything in small
discrete parts that are quite independat of each other. Using the Single
sign on valve made it easy to integrate the parts and since we are using a
frameset the menus wasn't a problem.

Now we are going to replace our frameset with includes and now I forsee a
pain in the neck keeping look and feel consistent since I don't have the
framset but have to keep a copy of the common components in every web-app.

I am really hoping that I have missed something but isn't there a way to
have common components in one place only?

Thanks in advance
Roland Carlsson