tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Harry Mantheakis <ha...@mantheakis.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject Re: JNDI without edit server.xml
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 09:06:43 GMT
> Any idea?

No idea I'm afraid :-/

All I can tell you for sure is that this stuff *does* work, pretty much
out-of-the-box, as described in the Tomcat docs - but everything has to be
spot on.

So don't lose faith, even if that means starting from scratch again - which
might be worth considering, if there's any chance your configuration files
have got messed up.

Good luck!

Harry Mantheakis