tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Didier McGillis" <codesmo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [OT]Attn developers of Tomcat and JK
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 21:58:32 GMT
Really this is way out of line.  As everyone has said this is a free product
with no formalized support structure, and no claims of any support.  This
list is here as a resource to those brave souls who are adventerous enough
to work with the software.  I might be overstating things here but there
should be no one here that is surprised that there is no corporate help desk
here.  When I started out the only thing I had going for me was I was
inquisitive and had access to log files, this list and google, thats all I
needed.  Three things you can do that will answer your questiion.  Ask in a
clear consise manner (I have had a problem with that on occasion), check and
double check your settings (many times I have been the culprut in my own
problem) and google the error.  :)