tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rob Tomlin" <>
Subject Status of Bug 24970
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 16:19:18 GMT

I'm running tomcat 5.0.28 and have been hit by bug 24970:

I've looked at the source for and the commit comments seem to
suggest this bug keeps being fixed and reintroduced. I'm a little confused
about which version I can expect this bug to actually be fixed in...or if is
fixed at all...or if it will be fixed...

1. Can someone confirm which version of Tomcat this bug is fixed in. If its
shown in the bug page I can't see it...

2. Is there a work around other than patching a jar?

Rob Tomlin

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message