tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Avila <rdeav...@gmail.com>
Subject JSP Compilation Problem
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:53:36 GMT
Hi!
When I create a new JSP file in tomcat 5.0.24 and try to run it, the
Tomcat send me this error:

An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null

Generated servlet error:
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file

/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.24/work/Catalina/localhost/intranet/org/apache/jsp/web/Test_jsp.java:7:
org.apache.jsp.web.Test_jsp is not abstract and does not override
abstract method getIncludes() in org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase
public final class Test_jsp extends org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase
                    ^
1 error

	org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:83)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.javacError(ErrorDispatcher.java:306)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateClass(Compiler.java:398)
	[...]

The jsp file is Test.jsp. I don try to compile it manually; that error
appear when Tomcat try to compile it. I try clean work/ directory; no
sucess. I try to change to newest Tomcat binary: no sucess. And, it
occur in only one context. If I create another context, create a new
.jsp file, all works ok.

I make searches in Google, but nothing resolve my problem.

Thanks the attention!

--
Rodrigo de Avila
rdeavila@gmail.com