tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brad Neuberg <b...@columbia.edu>
Subject Re: coyote standalone?
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 00:36:27 GMT
Adam, sounds interesting.  Can't wait to see the results.  Feel free to
keep talking with me if you have any more questions or ideas.

By the way, I pushed out a first release of Paper Airplane last
sunday.  Check out the blog post and installation instructions on it at
http://codinginparadise.org/weblog/2005/02/paper-airplane-011-released_06.html.
It's still quite alpha but functional.

Best,
   Brad