tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Diego Espada <diego...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed JDBC connection hangs Tomcat
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 11:48:48 GMT
This is so strange... i switched to a commercial driver and deadlocks
started to arise (hangs stopped)... i made some changes in the
transaction logic and everything went fine... after talking with a
JTDS developer I switched to JTDS again to force him to freeze so I
could get some debug information for him.... now it doesn't hang
anymore !!!! it has been running from yesterday afternoon (almost
twenty hours) with full load and it has not presented any problems...

I'm just puzzled...