tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Problems loading external stylesheet in Tomcat
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:28:33 GMT
Hi,

Tomcat doesn't care or know about stylesheets. Your resultant HTML should contain references
to stylesheets thus:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/the/styles.css" />

This gets spat out as HTML (which it is) and the browser takes care of linking them in.

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055