tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: JTDS help
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 15:36:20 GMT
Hey Charles,

I'm sure it's quite frustrating, but I've already shown that your precise code runs way faster
than your original statistics, and that was only on a modest box. It serves no purpose therefore
to believe it could be the language of choice, because I cannot replicate your speed issue.
See what your monitoring brings back. What kind of setup are you running?

Allistair.