tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <CHRISTOPH.EMMERSBER...@bmw.de>
Subject AW: Type mismatch: cannot convert from long to Long
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:33:03 GMT
autodeploying war files has to be configured in the webserver.
It seems that it isn't.
Perhaps you have an acces to the configurationfile of your productive
tomcat, than you can add the host element an attribute like autoDeploy="true",
else, try to restart the server.
The other thing, the exeption that you get, seems like a wrong
cast in your jsp.
Perhaps you have another version of tomcat than your provider.
So it could come to conflicts.

 BMW Group
 Herr Christoph Emmersberger
 Praktikant