tomcat-users mailing list archives

From A Leg <hale_in...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Heap size - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2005 10:54:30 GMT
Hi Rasmus

Switch to Linux 8-)

Unfortunatly, I have no idea but joke. I realy think that this problem
is OS dependent.

Are you sure that your environment variables are taken in count ?

Suppose you run tomcat using some startup.bat ? in this case may be
could you print some debug telling you the real args passed to the JVM.

I have done this on linux using set -x in startup.sh, I don't remember
the equivalent for bat.
I think you can just change the first line echo off by echo on. May be ????

At that time I had seen that for any reason my env was crashed somewhere.

Andre