tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nikola Milutinovic <Nikola.Milutino...@ev.co.yu>
Subject Re: Content-Type removed from the Http Response when file is accessed through Tomcat Connector
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 06:07:40 GMT
Bedrijven.nl wrote:

>maybe security (settings) of ie??

The poster clearly indicated that the thing works on Tomcat direct port.
Could be that JK is stripping that header. Maybe it expects web server
to provide it's own? You could try to setup MIME type on the Apache
itself and see if it fixes the problem.

I do realise that this is highly impractical, in a general case
scenario. JK shouldn't strip that header.

The question is, is it being setup by Tomcat in the first place? I mean,
is Coyote JK actually removing or not creating the header in question?

Nix.