tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher G. Stach II" <...@ldsys.net>
Subject Re: help: connecting Tomcat 5.5 to Apache 2.0 with mod_jk 1.2.8 on ISP's server
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 19:37:44 GMT
Try something like this in your httpd.conf:

<IfDefine HAVE_JK>
LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so

<IfModule mod_jk.c>

JkWorkerProperty        worker.musegraphicsworker.type=ajp13
JkWorkerProperty        worker.musegraphicsworker.host=127.0.0.1
JkWorkerProperty        worker.musegraphicsworker.port=8011

JkWorkerProperty        worker.list=musegraphicsworker

JkMount                 /*.jsp musegraphicsworker

JkLogFile               logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel              debug
JkOptions               +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat
-ForwardDirectories

</IfModule>
# mod_jk.c

</IfDefine>
# HAVE_JK

     Make sure to bind the ajp connector to 127.0.0.1 in your
server.xml.  You don't want to serve requests from anywhere else for
obvious reasons.  Here's an example:

     <Connector port="8011"
                address="127.0.0.1"
                enableLookups="false"