tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Wilson" <jnwil...@dallas.photronics.com>
Subject Re: Recommendation: where to place app config file without overwriting during deploy. JNDI configuration also??
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 00:28:56 GMT
Okay, lets try this variant of my original post..

I've started using JNDI under 5.0.19 and when I deploy to my remote
server(using /Manager) I need to change the data sources url connect
string(f/test DB to prod DB). Does everyone use Ant while building the
WAR to filter/whatever this url? How do you make changes to the context.xml?

Thanks in advance,
   JW