tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Roberto Cosenza <roberto.cose...@infoflexconnect.se>
Subject Class loader and garbage collector
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 13:39:26 GMT
I've seen that Spring defines a

*org.springframework.web.util.IntrospectorCleanupListener *

which flushes the bean introspector which may hold cached references to
classes to be garbage collected.

In tomcat 5.5.7, using jconsole, I've seen that using the
IntrospectorCleanupListener is not enough. The number of loaded classes
keep increasing when reloading a webapp.
The jconsole only shows the number of loaded classes.
Is there any way to see which classes are still referenced so that I can
further investigate the problem?
/roberto

--
Roberto Cosenza