tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul <p...@mnwebhost.net>
Subject Re: Restart-On-Failure for Tomcat?
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2005 05:02:50 GMT
I would suggest either a process monitor or using cron to run script
every minute or so that would use wget to get a test page and if it
fails, restart tomcat.  I've been using the latter of the two with good
success for a while.

Of course, I'm assuming your using Linux or the like, but if you're on
Win then you can set the recovery options under services.

I'm not aware of anything inherent in Tomcat.

Regards,
-Paul