tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mario Winterer <mario.winte...@eduhi.at>
Subject Re: virtualhost and deployment applications
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2005 10:43:06 GMT
Hi!

I think, there's something wrong with your context-definition or
server.xml. Make sure each of your hosts have a webapplication base
directory for their own!!! Do not use one single webapps-directory for
all of your hosts!

My directory structure looks as follows:
<somewhere>/Tomcat/hosts/<host>/<web-application>

Inside server.xml, where the hosts are defined, each host's
appBase-attribute points to the correspoding host-directory.

Apart from that: If your tomcat's auto-deploy feature is activated, you
can deploy a web-application by simply copying the war file into your
webapps-directory (or any other directory that you specified in server.xml).

Best regards,
  Tex