tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul <p...@mnwebhost.net>
Subject Re: Is Connector/J Serializable?
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 20:57:10 GMT
Forgot to mention, this is on FC3 x86_64 and I'm using the Connector/J
connector from MySQL.

This is from the catalina.out log,
SEVERE: ReplicatedSession: Cannot serialize session attribute connect
for session EE7F84D18E7225BEDFFF1CC80FFAEBC6
java.io.NotSerializableException: org.gjt.mm.mysql.Connection

This is from my server.xml
<Cluster className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster"

managerClassName="org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.SimpleTcpReplicationManager"
    expireSessionsOnShutdown="false"
    useDirtyFlag="false">

I've tried, the DeltaManager and tried setting useDirty to true as well.