tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wade Chandler <wchand...@redesetgrow.com>
Subject Re: Java / Tomcat Job Abroad
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:40:03 GMT
Phillip Qin wrote:
> You will be disappointed if you immigrate to Canada. You will end up with
> driving a cab in best case senario.

I'm in the U.S. and I love it.  I spent 3 months in New Zealand, and I
loved it there also.  It's a very nice place.  I came back to my beloved
states though.  I've lived in Tennessee and North Carolina, and was born
in Tennessee.  I like the climate around this region.  It can get cold,
but not too cold (sometimes it's below 0), and spring and summer are
nice with a moderate fall/autumn.  I find there seem to be plenty of
opportunities in NC.

Wade