tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: getAttribute returning null
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 22:44:12 GMT
No idea. But since you are using application (aka the servlet context), try
this to see whats in your ServletContext ...

<%
/* Yes - this is about to produce tables */
out.println("<table border='1'>");
for (java.util.Enumeration e = application.getAttributeNames();
      e.hasMoreElements();) {
   Object key = e.nextElement();
   out.print("<tr>");
   out.print("<td>");
   out.print(key.toString());
   out.print("</td>");
   out.print("<td>");
   out.print(application.getAttribute(key).toString());
   out.print("</td>");
   out.print("</tr>");
}
out.println("</table>");