tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gustavo Ringel" <grin...@adinet.com.uy>
Subject FW: i solved the problem
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:44:18 GMT

  _____

From: Gusti y Viky [mailto:ringelg@netvision.net.il]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 12:28 PM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: i solved the problem

I solved the problem, after changing the name of the directory I checked on
the Catalina.out log and saw that some functions on a package used for admin
and manager application expected the directory jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28.

This means that I have to get the source and recompile in case I want to
change the directory name? Anyway with the definition of CATALINA_HOME I
don't have to deal with the directory name so it's not so important.

Thanks anyway.

Gustavo.